Mom's Story, A Child Learns About MS

Mom's Story, A Child Learns About MS
Available on Amazon and www.marynickum.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ning

I just joined a Ning. http://bookmarketing.ning.com/profile/MaryJNickum

A Ning is a social platform for an interest or passion online. Every member can reach millions of people from across the world to explore and express a particular interest, discover new outlets, and meet new people with shared pursuits.

I'm bringing the existence of a book marketing Ning to everyone's attention. Whether or not you choose to join, is your decision. I provided the link so you can check it out if you want.

As the author of a children's chapter book, I think any help with marketing is a plus. I think other authors may feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment